Monday, January 9, 2012

Counting Caterpillar

While I had been working on counting by 2's with my Curly Girlie, we only recently started using the terms odd and even.

So I came up with a fun game to help her remember which is which.



I included directions for how we played it.  But I am sure there are a number of creative ways to use this game.  Let me know how you plan to use it. 

I'd love to hear your ideas!

For another skip counting idea, check out my Skip Counting Charts.

Classified: Mom  

2 comments:

  1. Great game! I just introduced skip counting by ten to my daughter this week, so we're not ready for this yet, but I pinned it so I'll remember to use it when we're ready!

    Lisa
    Criss-Cross Applesauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to teach to count by 2s - we will be working on this soon so thanks for sharing!! Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Have a great week,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete