Tuesday, September 3, 2013

And The Winner Is.......

Congratulations to Rebecca M.!!!
You are the winner of the Free Homeschool T-Shirt from Great Products!
(Rebecca, I will be sending you an email shortly with all the details.)

Thank you to everyone who participated!  I wish I had a free t-shirt for all of you.  But second to that is the amazing sale they have going on right now!  They have a huge selection of homeschool t-shirt for the entire family for just $5.99!!!  I hope you'll swing over to their website and pick out t-shirts for you and your family.  The sale continues until September 15th.  Follow the link below.


Boy, is it difficult to come to a decision!  They have such a great selection!  Here are the t-shirts that my family has picked out:


I pray that you all have a great start to your school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment