Wednesday, November 6, 2013

30 Days of Giving Thanks: Day 5

I have decided to undertake the challenge of finding
one thing
to be thankful for...........each day this month.   

It is amazing how a thankful heart can change your perspective - how being thankful for even the littlest things in life can bring a new joy or peace where there was once anxiety or frustration. 

I know this task will be a blessing to me.  And I pray that my list may somehow bless others - maybe bring that reminder, or spark a thought of something you are also grateful for. 

Day 1: I am grateful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Day 2: I am grateful for my husband.
Day 3: I am grateful for "Touchdown".
Day 4: I am grateful for "Curly Girly".

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Day 5:
I am grateful for "Squirt". 
 

My fun, loving little boy - so full of energy and excitement.  And his love for others is bigger than he is!  He is very determined and always on the go (at the speed of light, it sometimes seems).  Yet, as he races by, he gives a quick hug or shouts his "love you" to me.  I can't imagine how quite and boring life would be without him.  "Want me to rub your back, mom?" - oh, this boy has stolen my heart!
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What are you thankful for today?  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment