Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wild Wednesday Deals from Barker Creek

 Check out these great Thanksgiving deals from Barker Creek!

Logo

Each Wednesday they offer Wild Wednesday Deals - which last for a whole week!
You can go to their website and sign-up to recieve their emails. 

I thought this week's deals were especially cute, so I thought I would post it for others
to see.  I love the bookmarks and the Draw Write Now books have become pretty popular with my 9 year old boy!


Draw Write Now®, Book Three "Wild Wednesday Price! (Ends 11.1.11)"

Falling Into Colors (downloadable PDF) "Wild Wednesday Price! (Ends 11.1.11)"

Farm-tastic! (downloadable PDF) "Wild Wednesday Price! (Ends 11.1.11)"

VALUE PRICE! Gobble Up a Good Book Bookmark "Wild Wednesday Price! (Ends 11.1.11)"

No comments:

Post a Comment