Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gingerbread Boys and Girls

I found these great Gingerbread cutouts in my old teacher stash.  And of course, 'tis the season to decorate!  So, I grabbed my bin full of sequins, wiggly eyes, pompoms, buttons, etc.  and I laid it all out for them. 
I encouraged them to be creative and do their own Gingerbread their own way.  Here, my Little Squirt is giggling like crazy because he used a holly leaf for the mouth of his Gingerbread Boy!



I am so, so, so impressed with their creativeness.  Just look at these!  Curly Girlie made hers a "Cookie Baking Gingerbread Girl".  Little Buddy made his a "Caroling Gingerbread Boy w/ a candle in hand (I love the singing mouth).  And Little Squirt wanted his to wear a scarf and hold a candy cane . . . and of course, his silly holly leaf mouth. 

It was a fun time of creating!  I had a ball working with each of them and watching their ideas spark!

No comments:

Post a Comment