Tuesday, November 12, 2013

30 Days of Giving Thanks: Day 12

I have decided to undertake the challenge of finding
one thing
to be thankful for...........each day this month.   

It is amazing how a thankful heart can change your perspective - how being thankful for even the littlest things in life can bring a new joy or peace where there was once anxiety or frustration. 

I know this task will be a blessing to me.  And I pray that my list may somehow bless others - maybe bring that reminder, or spark a thought of something you are also grateful for. 

Day 1: I am grateful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Day 2: I am grateful for my husband.
Day 3: I am grateful for "Touchdown".
Day 4: I am grateful for "Curly Girly".
Day 5: I am grateful for "Squirt".
Day 6: I am grateful for "Sweetness".
Day 7: I am grateful that I am a mom.
Day 8: I am grateful that I can homeschool.
Day 9: I am grateful for God's Word.
Day 10: I am grateful for my home.
Day 11: I am grateful for books.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Day 12:
I am thankful for my church.
 
I am grateful that we can go to church without persecution.   I am glad to have the opportunity to share in corporate worship with fellow believers.  And I feel so blessed to come away from last Sunday encouraged by a friend I had not talked with recently.  Our paths simply had not been crossing, but this week we were actually able to chat for a few moments.  And she blessed me so very much with her love and friendship.  I am thankful for this dear, sweet friend in my church family. 
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What are you thankful for today?  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment