Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Love to Organize!

'Tis the season of Homeschool organizing!  And I am loving it!  My curriculum is arriving.  I am slowly re-shaping our classroom.  I am putting together activites for our preschooler.  Filling out my planner.  It feels so good to look forward to a fresh season of homeschooling.  To take what has worked, and what hasn't, to create a new plan.  More to come on my organizing joy, including pictures!

Update:  Check out some of my newer posts on organizing - Great Organizing Idea, PreSchool Activity Bags, Yearly Fact Sheets, My Little Squirt's School Bin, and Schoolroom Organization.  Or you can just click on Organize at the top of my blog for further updates.

Happy Organizing!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could rent you out to organize my classroom for me! May God pour out his blessings on you as you begin another year of homeschooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had time to do that...I could make some big bucks selling my organizing skills! As long as no one came to inspect my house first - lol! Have fun preparing for a new school year! :)

    ReplyDelete