Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Top 5 Posts of 2011

I have had a ball starting a blog this year.  And I am amazed at the response I have gotten on it!  I am so very thankful for the encouraging words of others.  It's so nice to know we are not in this homeschooling journey alone.  I love sharing ideas with others.  And I look forward to sharing many more ideas with you this year (I even have a list started!).  

But for now, I thought I would start off the New Year with a list of my top 5 posts from 2011.  So in case you missed any of the fun, here they are:

1. Word Family Books
a simple project you can whip up in a moment's notice



2. Skip Counting Download
fun charts for practicing skip counting or reviewing multiplication facts


3. Fact Family Houses
another simple project you can whip up on a moment's notice


4. Letter C Lapbook
a fun idea for letter of the week practice

5. Christmas Fun
And since this one doesn't do you a whole lotta good right now, I'll throw in #6
great for chores, schoolwork, behavior, etc.

I hope you have as much fun reviewing these posts as I had making them!


No comments:

Post a Comment