Monday, November 11, 2013

30 Days of Giving Thanks: Day 9

I have decided to undertake the challenge of finding
one thing
to be thankful for...........each day this month.   

It is amazing how a thankful heart can change your perspective - how being thankful for even the littlest things in life can bring a new joy or peace where there was once anxiety or frustration. 

I know this task will be a blessing to me.  And I pray that my list may somehow bless others - maybe bring that reminder, or spark a thought of something you are also grateful for. 

Day 1: I am grateful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Day 2: I am grateful for my husband.
Day 3: I am grateful for "Touchdown".
Day 4: I am grateful for "Curly Girly".
Day 5: I am grateful for "Squirt".
Day 6: I am grateful for "Sweetness".
Day 7: I am grateful that I am a mom.
Day 8: I am grateful that I can homeschool.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Day 9:
I am grateful for God's Word.
 
1383106_636996956339918_235341853_n
 
How blessed we are to have God's Word to guide us, give us encouragement, and teach us His plan for salvation!  But I am so quick to take it for granted, and to leave it unopened for too long.  That is why I am so excited to have started this Bible study today!  It's a nice, short study - which feels do-able for this busy mama!  It's just what I want to be focusing on right not.  And I feel like if I fall behind, I can still finish by Thanksgiving. 
 
So, I am inviting all of you to join me in this study.! Don't let the fact that it's already under way stop you.  Good Morning Girls host some of the best Bible studies I've seen.  They really encourage you to be in the Word and let God speak to you, by using the SOAP method of Bible study.  Not familiar with SOAP?  Check out this post
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What are you thankful for today?  I'd love to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment